Top 10 blue gifts for gardens
Ahhh... that wonderful feeling of springtime! If that’s what you want, treat yourself to the brightness of flower bulbs for your garden or balcony. They make real gifts for the garden with a nice little element of surprise.
When flower bulbs are planted between September and December, the garden will display its first colour early in the spring. What could be better? Select nice little spots beneath shrubs or between perennials where the bulbs can grow and flower. Whether pink, white, purple, yellow or blue, all flower bulbs prove that they are well worth the wait. Here, to get you started, are the 10 nicest blue gifts for the garden: the Top 10 Blue Garden Gifts.
- Tulip (Tulipa)
- Spanish Bluebell (Hyacinthoides hispanica)
- Indian Quamash (Camassia)
- Dwarf iris (Iris reticulata)
- Ornamental Onion (Allium)
- Glory-of-the-Snow (Chionodoxa)
- Chequered Fritillary (Fritillaria meleagris)
- Hyacinth (Hyacinthus)